Thursday 9 October 2008

Mohican's, Marshmallows, Tiny Fingers and cute babies.

Having very recently decided to join a new UKS team. Girls with STASH ( Hi girls!), now that my life is a little less bumpy, I thought I would take a look at the weekly challenges. I liked the look of the September week 5 challenge, so I gave it a go and here is what I came up with.

THE FIRST TIME YOU HELD MY FINGER
This was fun, I covered a Heidi Swapp ghost flower with stickles and it worked really well.
Here I used a fancy pants Rubber stamp, I then picked areas out with glue and flocked them, with the OH SO Gorgeous PAPERMANIA GLITTER FLOCK.
The picture is of my Nephew Jake holding my hand for the first time.

1st MOHICAN
This lo was fun, it is the only picture we have of my mum as a baby, here hair was huge even then LOL.
Scarlets Letter is one of my fav. BG ranges.

HUSH LITTLE BABIES
This is my brothers partner Emma and one of my gorgeous twin nephews BEN with their kitten Puk, who thinks he is a triplet.
This LO was done for the October week 1 challenge on UKS. Fab Sketch and challenge.

WUMMAGING AWOUND IN THE MARSHMALLOW UNDERGWOTH!!!

I did this lo for the UKS October house Challenge, the theme is FUN! and the challenge was to use as many patterned papers as possible, I used 16.
I am in love with these white CHIT CHAT PUFFY THICKERS! Yummy!
I also found that I love the neon Sakura Gelly roll pens, I have had then for over 18months and never thought to use them lol. DOH!!!

The Pictures are of myself and my friend Beckie, having fun at the back of a scrapping class.

Thanks for looking. xxx

5 comments:

SABEE said...

What a gorgious and inspiring blog. Love your LO's

* Sarah * said...

amazing LOs
Well done xxx

Lori said...

Hee hee hee! Still chuckling at that photo of your mum's hair! Gorgeous pages Jay!

danemi1 said...

oh my - you have been busy since I liast stopped by hun - how are you - long time no chat - love what you ahve been doing hun!

Ruthy said...

really lovely LOs Great pic of your Mum and her hair!!lol