Have a great weekend, and for all of you who are doing the UKS CC, have a fun and manic weekend. xxxxxx
I love this K & Co paper, which I mounted on Black bazzill to show it off. I has such a warm glow and seemed ideal for my Hot Hot Hot LO. This was also the 1st time I have ever used Love Elsie Fabric paper to cover chipboard letters, I found it a little problematic at first but as I learned what felt comfortable and the best scissors and knife to use it was a breeze.
This lo was so fun to do, I used 3 of the papers from the BG cupcake collection pack. It was a really simple layout but I just kept looking at it thinking anymore will be to much.
It was quite satifying seeing mum grovel for a while aswell lol. Bless her! I love you MUM!!!
7) How well does the product perform? I found it worked very well, it seems strong and smooth and is great in waves.
8) Do you like this product? Yes
9) Do you consider it is good value for money? TBH no I don't, at £4.99. It is disposable so I think its a bit pricey, I would rather pay a bit more for a refillable version or less money for this disposable one.
10) Would you consider buying this product in the future? I would, I love the product but it would need to be cheaper I think.
11) What would make you more likely to buy this product in the future? A lower price
12) What would make you less likely to buy this product in the future? The currrent priceOk so now for my chat with more about this product. I know in the questions I was negative about the price, HOWEVER, for me that is the only negative. From the packaging to the way it works is great. It is easy to hold, the tape glides on and as you can see in the picture below it is made up of of tiny strips of tape which makes it really versatile and it goes around corners, curves and scallops with ease which is a great help. If the price dropped by around £1 I would be a total convert and it would be my product of choice, it is even forgiving for a short time so long as you don't press it down straight away. I also like the fact (however nominal) that buying this product supports both Make a wish and Breast Cancer Charities.