Thursday 11 June 2009

Altered ART

For a long time now I have wanted to play in the Altered art domain but I never really had the guts to give it a go, then a couple of days I dug out all the stuff I had bought a year or 2 ago and never touched. I decided I wanted to create an art journal. All this was inspired by an ATC challenge on the Scrap That! Forum. I love the Atc's and it gave me the inspiration to have a go in the altered art direction. Here is the cover to my Journal, I am really proud of it for my first try. I had so much fun, wetting and inking, Ironing paper, using wax and aging and distressing, love it.



Today Vic and I decided to make a 2 piece ATC set, she did LOVE, I did HATE, I really enjoyed it. This was mine. I really enjoyed working together on a project.

Last but certinly not least, check out this WICKED!!! BLOG CANDY!!! at Jan's Blog. what a give away!!
Thanks for popping by, I am off to play with more crafty stuff.
Happy Creating.
Jay xx

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I Love this, I love this, I love this!!!! Whew, is that enough love going on!!! You rocked it and now have inspired me to dig into the box I have all this stuff stashed in and play!!! Now see what you went and did!!! Your cover to your journal is AWESOME!!!!! Great Job and thanks for sharing!!!

Jan Hennings said...

WOWZA! I'd say you're a natural with the altered art! Beautiful!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That is JUST WOW WOW WOW WOW!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the skull! :):):):):):):):)

Lori said...

I loves it all! Remind me to bring a book for you at the end of the month that I think you'll like. And so sad about poor little Puck.