Tuesday 11 August 2009

Nephews, Cards, Blythe Dolls and New Jobs

Hi all, I have not been around for a bit because I have started a new job and I commute 4.5 hours a day but it is worth it for now as I am really enjoying it.

Onto cute as a button things:

a few pictures of my Nephews Ben and Jake, taken when they were on holiday with Mummy and her family in Donegal. They are growing up so so quickly I am desperate to see them very soon.

First time in the Sea. Looks like they are gonna love water.
Ben happy in his hat.
Sleepy head Jake

I have not done any scrapping for a while but I have made some more Christmas cards, here are a few.
The snowman character in the card above is by Dustin Pike, it is one of his fab digital stamps.

Something else nice, I got my first Petite Blythe, here she is, her name is Belinda. I can't wait to get a full size one, they are fantastically photogenic.
and here she is with her new friend Darby Violet.
My last Blythe picture is one I took of Vic's big Blythe Luna Rose.
I am going to put pictures of my Furry family down the side of my blog as I miss having them there.

Thanks for reading, I am going to hop around and catch up with all now.

Jay xxx

8 comments:

LG said...

awww adorable babies so cute. You need to scrap those!

Love the card btw. You have definitely planned ahead for the holidays. Good thinking

Jocelyn said...

So glad that you are enjoying your new job....I have missed you...but that travel time makes my head spin.....NOW...the cards....Stunning....LOVE THEM...Will you make my Christmas Cards for me....I will PAY!!!! Oh my they are just perfect!!!! The dolls are adorable...what beautiful faces!!!!! Love the pics of all the kitties....they are so adorable!!! Wishing you a day filled with smiles!!!! :)

Julia Dunnit said...

That is a heck of a commute! Glad you find it worthwhile though. LOVE all the cards, blimey you're on the ball!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee those photos...the babies and the "new" girls are toooooooooooooo cute!!! And i loveeeeeeeeeeeee those Christmas cards and that new avatar of yours! :):):):):):):):):):)

Carmen said...

Love the vintage look of those cards. Especially the Jingle Bells one :D Your puddy tats are gorgeous I love tabbies and Lucky looks just like my Rocky. He is sadly missed :(

PaperCameraScissor said...

omg---i love your dolls and your cats. I also have a kitty named Willow.

Shazza said...

Hi Jay!

Found you blog whilst bloghopping, some great layouts cards and crafts here!

Love cats too!

I am the owner of:
ARTastic challenge blog = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
we have four great prizes up for grabs for September

You can could also visit From Screen to Scrap = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/
we would love to see you participate and share some Scrappin’ Love

Leave a comment, become a follower or try your hand at a challenge

Cheers
Shazza

Would love to see you pop in

Mel said...

Love your Christmas cards! I have started making them too..my family says im crazy for starting so early...they will never understand!!:D