Ok so first I must say, YIPPPEEEEEEEE! I have a NEW JOB! I am really excited, the only downside is the nearly 4.5 hours commute each day but in the next month I shall have an ipod touch....
which will keep me busy, thanks to my friend Jane and my partner Vic. Can't wait to get some games and shed loads of music downloaded.
I have not had much time lately but here are 2 layouts I did and a set of ATC's.
Ok, it's true! I have been bitten by the Blythe doll bug. this is a picture of my 1st doll. I don't have her yet but she is on her way. Her name is Belinda. I can't wait to get her and they are a dream from a photographic point of view, so can't wait.
I tagged by Angie (mum)
I love to read, I have just gone back to the Stephenie Meyer "Twilight" series and am re-reading the second book New Moon.
Here is my piece.
"It was like the lawn had been flooded--waist-high--with green, feathery waves.
I have to tag 5 people.....here goes:
What you have to do is ….
1. Pick up the book that you have most handy
2. Turn to page 161
3. Find the 5th complete sentence
4. Cite the sentence on your blog
5. Pass it on to 5 other unsuspecting blogger friends.
I got this fab award from Vic :
Here's the details for accepting the award:
Copy the award and post it on your blog
Link it back to the person you received it from
List 10 things you love about blogging
Pass it along to 10 blog pals
So here are my 10 reasons for blogging:
1) The tips and techniques you learn about all manner of things.
2) The "I didn't know that! epiphanies"
3) The many different types of people you come across
4) The Diary like aspect of it, leaving me with constant reminders of important and/or funny times
5) Instead of reading fictional novels it can be interesting to actually follow peoples lives, some are better than Soap Opera's lol
6) The encouraging and supportive comments people leave.
7) Challenges, I love challenge blogs, especially when I have no inspiration.
8) Collector sites - it is a great way to find people who share similar tastes or collections and hobbies
9) The sheer variety of unusual and interesting things you can find.
10) The friends you make.
I know it has been a huge post but I wanted to catch up before I start work. I am really excited.
Thanks for reading. Jay xx