Thursday 4 September 2008

UPDATE.......

Sadly after visits to many many neighbours and putting up posters we still have no news on our baby Smudge. I am totally devastated. I love all my cats but I had a unique bond with him and we were so close. I am devastated but am facing the fact that he is not coming home.

Below is a picture of his gorgeous girlfriend Wanda who is missing him so much she has stopped singing.


On a more positive note, as I really need one right now!
It is day 39 No SMOKING
and I only needed patches for about 20 days. I have been patch free for nearly 20 days and I have no interest in smoking and I hate the smell. I never thought I would be able to do this and deffo not this quickly. Even the loss of Smudge has not driven me back to it.

1 comment:

Rhomany said...

Sorry to hear that Smudge has gone awol. I do hope he finds his way home eventually.