Monday 29 September 2008

RETRO, GOTHIC and ROSE MOKA

Well my friend Beckie, who's Blog I regularly visit for inspiration HERE! has a lot to answer for this week. I popped on to have a read and I saw her chatting about Rose Moka designs, so me being me, just had to have a look and of course fell in love with the papers and tiny letters. My mum being mum did me a little order to try them and I am addicted. I find the papers so easy to work with and the tiny letters are so yummy, I found some even smaller ones from Adorn it on Sarah's cards, that compliment these well too.
So Beckie, if you happen to read this, I will be having words LOL! but seriously thanks for the advice, it's all so yummy. I produced 2 layouts that I really do love.
RETRO RAINBOW REVIVAL

Bling and Prima's seem to hit the spot for an 80's revival feel.
I just looooove all the bright colours.
These pictures were taken on a girlie 80's make-up moment, we just really fancied having some fun with it and I really love these 2 pictures of the make-up I put on Vicki in a rainbow formation. Great fun to do, both the layout and the make-up for that matter.
A GOTHIC TWIST ON A GIRLS NIGHT IN
Everyone says this a scary picture of me but I am fascinated by it, I really like it. Not sure what that says about me lol. It was taken on a Girls Night in with my Pals Jayne and Vicki, we decided a Gothic Make-up session was in order. and this photo was what Vicki did to me.
This was the first time I had used the darling chipboard thickers in this gorgeous lipgloss pink and I have to say I love the font and the colour. Yummy.
For the main part, this is all Rose Moka papers but I also used Creative Imaginations rub ons and some buttons, I really love the American crafts square ones but I can't seem to find any shops that sell them anymore, if anyone knows please let me know.Hope you all had a fabby and creative weekend. xxxxxxxxxxx

10 comments:

Ruthy said...

fab LOs the papers or yummy and work so well with your pics.

Inspiration Alley said...

I love the LOs, particularly like the way they are so reflective of you and your personality and how it makes your work so original.

Unknown said...

Wicked colours - I am loving these LOs

Paige said...

WOW!!! what great LO's both really bright and clourful. they look really cool!!

Beckie said...

Ha Ha! It's great paper! I love it soooo much! Need to try the pink ones that are sitting in my tray looking at me!!
Love the Gothic one of you!

* Sarah * said...

I love the colours, so colourful!

Claire said...

wow, such colourful layouts. Fantastic

jay670120 said...

WOW i love these esp the the colours x

Cat said...

Cool layouts. I love the color and the gothic makeup!

Lori said...

Ooh, Rose Moka is so fab isn't it! I think the woodgrain is my favourite. Fab pages too!