Sunday 24 May 2009

Crop; Visitors; A Work in progress, New STASH and for the love of a BADGE IT!

I can't believe crop time came around so quickly this month. I had great fun persuading Helen to change the title of her hubby layout from "My life would suck without you!" to " YOUR life would SUCK without ME!" (that was my Minx thing for the day lol). I am sure her hubby will see the funny side! or at least I hope so.
This is my work in progress, using BG Wisteria.
I have to say it was a good stash weekend, lots of yummy bits, including Grunge paper, spotty felt, fabby brads, Jenny bowlin button bling, white wash cor-dinations, a rolling train track stampin up stamp and a new paint pallet.
Lori and Jayne were down for the weekend, it was a fab giggle. Thanks for a brilliant weekend and a yummy chinese girls. I will remind Vicki to send the poppy seed chicken recipe too. We also did some stash swapping.
Here is what I recieved, totally yummy stash haul, Hamly rub-ons, Websters pages papers and a full set of websters pages Journaling spots and calendars. A gorgeous set of contemporary alphabet stamps, 2 packs of prima lollipop flowers, pink paislee captivating petals, maya road sheers, and prima journalling pieces.
Along with potty people transparency, hambly silk screen papers, 2 primas vines, 4 sheets of BG papers and a pack of hampton roses.
Another happy happy discovery..... Several years ago I bought a badge it! I don't know why! but I did! So anyway us girls re-discovered it over the weekend and decided to create our own flair style embellishments.
I have decided I not only love the badge it but I want a Super badge it, they don't make them anymore I don't think but I am sure I will find one somewhere.
Here are 3 I made to try it out, 1 with sassafrass ( my fav.) then a rusty pickle pirate princess one and a rusty pickle candyland one. I love the sassafrass paper so will have to make more of them.
Vicki took some gorgeous pictures of smudge out in the garden, he was totally flirting with her and this was one of my fav. pictures.

I am off to see if my mojo is around, I hope you all had a good weekend.
hugs Jay xx

4 comments:

LG said...

Thanks form sharing those photos Jay! I am happy you had fun with those girls. Wish I can be there too. You had such an amazing stuff to work with and that Badge it sounds amazing. I have never heard of it before until now. I'll google it for sure and check where I can get it

Thanks sweetie

xoxo
LG

Lori said...

Ha ha, guess what the first thing was that I googled when I got home- BADGE IT! Already been punching holes in everything with the cropodile! Fab weekend and can't wait to arrange the next one!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Great photos...and LOVING the title U came up with!!! LOL! LOL! Looks like an AMAZING TIME...and loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the buttons U made! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Helen said...

Hubby didn't see the funny side - he thinks my like would suck without him! He is such a duffus.

I love those badges ... hint hint ;)