Wednesday 13 May 2009

MISTY - Welcome back MOJO

Well the Mojo is deffo back and I am running with it. Myself and Vic are challenging each other to use predominantly BG for a week, here is my next offering, simple but I love it.
I used much some loved naked chipboard by BG, I do find there Chipboard is great quality. I covered it in Urban prairie, the whole lo is using Urban Prairie paper, sticker elements and glazed brads.
I am so happy that my mojo is back, I am off to play with the Eva collection pack now.
Thanks for looking, I will be back with more later.
Hugs Jay xx

8 comments:

Anne said...

What a gorgeous layout - and an equally gorgeous kitten! So pretty.

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog today!

jacque4u2c said...

GURL!!!!!!!!!! Your mojo is back with a fury!!!! This just totally rocks!!!!! I just love it!

Jill Sarginson said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! :)

Great layout - you should submit it to the BG gallery, I bet it gets accepted!

You want any tips on digi scrapping, you know where to go (I've only been doing it a few mths but it really helps me churn out the layouts, especially gifts) ... but my true love is paper scrapping! :)

LG said...

This is gorgeous Jay! I love it! Those butterflies are perfect

LG

Maggi said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comments! I am so in love with BG's Urban Prairie and this layout is awesome!

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Love this page hun! I heart those chipboards.Glad your mojo is back!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, and leaving the lovely comment.
I love your blog-love the kitten layout

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEE the colors...and those photos are PRECIOUS!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for visiting my blog today!!! MADE ME SMILE! :):):):):):):)