Friday 26 December 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS & SORRY!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all in Blogland!!

I must apologise for being away for around 2 and a half months, I got a job for a while and I really love it! Sadly it ends in a couple of weeks but who knows what will be around the corner.

I am going to try to keep a better blog but I had so much going on and was working 6 days a week. Now that I am used to that, things should feel easier to cope with, I have also not been very well, I still don't know why but am going to see my doctor next week as my toes and fingers are numb but I am sure it will be something simple.

Anyway, enough waffle

Have any of you decided what resolutions you will have come New years eve????

I am going to do a catch up post now with bits of what the last few month held for me.

hugs Jay xx

No comments: