Saturday 27 December 2008

Wow what a long time! & Merry Christmas

I know it has been so long since I blogged. At the end of November we had our Xmas crop, it was so much fun, everyone seemed to have a fantastic time. I will blog more about that on our crop Blog.

I have had a wonderful xmas and got lots of yummy stash, I have taken some pictures of it here:
Very Yummy Basic Grey! Thanks to Katy, Vicki, Mum and Jayne for this yummy lot.

And all this Yummy stuff, WOW WOW WOW!!! I can't wait to use it all.

And all this amazing paper, I am dribbling at the thought. I did feel a little inspired on Boxing day so I did a LO using my new BG Urban Prairie.


So Merry Christmas one and all and I hope you all have inspired New years! I shall be blogging more regularly I hope and catching up with all of yours

Jay xx

No comments: