Saturday 27 December 2008

What a fabby Christmas!

It was my first Christmas with none of my Family around me, my brother and his family were in Ireland and Mum was l;ooking after his house so I spent my Christmas with BF Vicki. I have a brilliant time, we played games and spoilt each other rotten. I got fab presents from everyone this year, thanks you to Mum, Katie, Lori, Jayne, My bro and fsmily and of course Vicki, who cooked me fab meals, kept my house in order, looked after my furbabies and spoiled me rotten.


What more could you want in your Xmas stocking than you BF Vicki!!! LOL

Here are some pictures of non scrapping stuff I got for Xmas, if you want to see the my Scrapping stash pressies then pop over to my Scrappy blog and have a peak.

For Cuddles


For pampering.



Because I love them.


My phone has it's own wardrobe, 3 new socks and 5 new charms. So cute


I love Hello Kitty stuff!

I got sorts of other bits too! I can't wait to get my nose stuck into Dawn French's book and those book marks from claires Accessories will make fabby scrap embellies LOL. I can't wait to try my electronic Salt mill it looks like fun lol, thanks mum!!




I spent the whole of Christmas day in my new yummy snuggly PJ's.







So on Boxing Day I thought I would put a bit of slap on, which ended up being loads of slap in a rocky horror sort of genre. What great fun. Don't know if you can see but Vicki had massive bright pink eyelashes on. What a giggle, we played games, including something with chickens and Monopoly. Vicki beat me so badly lol.


What a great reminder of a fab Christmas! A great way to end 2008. I am really looking forward to New Year now!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Merry Christmas babes! Looks like you and Vicki had a ball and so many cool pressies! Lovin that glittery eye make up too!