Wednesday 11 February 2009

I love Vicki and my Postman!!!

As my friend Katy said so well OMG AMERICAN CRAFTS!! LOL. The new Thickers are soooooooooooo Yummy! These were bought for me by Vicki as a very early Easter as we have all decided not to bother with the day as the babies are not old enouh to appreciate it and we are all to old to appreciate it without kids lol. Suits me! Mum has bought me some new BG for the same reason, can't wait for that to arrive. The only one of the new Thickers I am not sure about is the huge patterned one but it will be interesting to try it.

Then came another surprise, Vicki bought a huge pile of Magic Mesh from the US, as you can see in the picture below and told me to pick out the colours I wanted and that I was to have half. OMG these are so yummy, I can't wait to play, I love magic mesh on layouts and cards YUMMMM!!!
Right I am off to do some scrapping, have a creative day. Jay xx

No comments: