Friday 13 March 2009

What a Challenge......

I have been having some Chi issues of late and I get frustrated with my stiff, straight lines and neat stuff, I want to be good at the arty crazy side of Scrapping.... So Vicki Challenged me to Scrap like her!!!! I love Vicki's style but am always nervous of the ripping and heavy distressing etc. So Vicki gave me 9 elements I must use but how and with what else was up to me.

Elements:
1. Distressing
2. Buttons attached with wire
3. Ripping
4. Paint splatting
5. Pizza Box
6. Mesh
7. Sewing
8. Paper Rolling
9. Fabric

So here is what I came up with. I really like the finished layout.

Thanks for looking. I will be using this style again. Thanks for the Challenge Vic.

I hope your feeling Scrappy and you all have creative Mojo. Jay xx

4 comments:

Sarah Louise said...

Love it especially as you where out of your comfort zone, well done

Lori said...

Love it Jay! Next thing you know, you'll be doodling without a ruler!

Cat said...

Very cool. I'll have to try this challenge and see what comes of it. Thanks for sharing.

jacque4u2c said...

This is stunning! I think you did a wonderful job. I feel the same way - I think it is at times I am just to critical of my work - so I end up throwing alot away - but I have had others tell me that my scrap heap has some wonderful creations - to that I just shrudge my shoulder. ;o)