Friday 3 April 2009

Blog Merge

I had a long think about my blogs and I have tried it with 1 and then with lots and now I have decided finally that the best way is just to have the 1 blog and then 1 other for our Crop, so I have merged my blogs and I am finally happy with it, I spent to much time worrying about what other people wanted or thought was best. This Blog is a mixture of my life and hobbies and I hope that those who enjoy it come back and those who don't find another blog they do enjoy.

hugs Jay xxxxx

2 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

I think you made a great choice. I do that with mine and it just makes it easier and I think we become closer cyber friends because of it. ENJOY!!!!!

Lori said...

I barely manage to update one blog- but then I'm lazy! Much easier to have everything in the one place!