Saturday 24 January 2009

FINALLY I Scrapped!!!

Ok it is all true! I have blogged about all my yummy stash and all the things I want but I have not actually blogged a lo for quite a while now, so here are the 3 I finished at our Crop today.

80's REVIVAL
I started off with this layout from out 80's revival night, we did each others hair and make up and listen to cheesy 80's tracks, it was such a giggle, it was quite a challenge to scrap this layout as I don't find it easy to scrap with Purples, but I really love these primas and it was great fun working with the different colour Mesh.

LUCKY to have you as my FRIEND

When this Prima paper that looks like a wall arrived through my door, I fell in love, it seems to work well with papers from the BG bitter sweet range that I used for this layout.
YUMMY! Toffee nut LatteThis was fun to do and it celebrates my love of starbucks coffee, this Christmas I discoved the toffee nut Latte and I was in heaven. I loved these sassafrass papers and I folded strips of paper for a different feel.
Ok so now I am off to work on another lo.
happy crafting.
Jay xx

5 comments:

Lori said...

I really do love the pages you did today, especially the friend one with the lush prima paper!

SABEE said...

love your 80's revival LO... looks lik you had fun :)

Sarah said...

Totally loving your LO's - great work.

Take care

Unknown said...

Great projects. I adore those sparkly lips.

Sarah Louise said...

I love your recent Lo's, made me smile, lol. Well done