Saturday 23 February 2008

More Inspiration from BasicGrey!!

I have been finding so much inspiration in basic grey
papers recently, I have just fallen in love all over again.
I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the new lines. My
Credit card just screamed in pain at the thought lol This is the first time I have ever used BG diecuts on a lo,
this tree and the little boy from the Mellow range were
so cute and easy to work with.I have to confess I was getting a little bored of the classic
BG alphabet stickers but I am loving the different fonts
with each new release. these mellow scripty ones are
SCRUMMY.

This lo was so fun to do and reminds me of a great day
with Emma and EJ at the local park.

3 comments:

Hils said...

What is the paper in this LO? Hx

Jazzy1972 said...

It is all from the Basic Grey Mellow Range

Jay xx

Amanda said...

another great lo:) i can't get enough of basic grey paper atm