Sunday 17 February 2008

What a lovely day

The sun is shining, I can hear children playing outside and my cats are all basking in the sun.

I took Bilbo out in the garden for a run, he will be out on his own soon, I am just like a worried mum the first time her teenager goes out alone LOL.

Pheobe tried to steal my sausage roll out of my hands at lunchtime but I managed to save it just in time.

For the first time in a long while mum and I have both been in a great mood when we got up and have been doing the dreaded House Work and chatting all morning about all sorts of things. I hope things stay like this it makes for a wonderful day and puts a real skip in my step.

I am off to sort out pictures of the layouts I have done in the last week and I will pop back and post them in a short while.

No comments: