Monday 17 March 2008

"Watch the Birdie"

I played with this lo last night, I really love this photo of my friend Alex taking a picture of an owl that was sitting on our table at a falconary display. Alex has the same picture but with me taking the photo.
I have had these self adhesive mosaic tiles for ages and never got round to using then, they are great fun to use.
This is my first time usuing the recent Rusty Pickle Lucky range and I thought it would be fun to do it last night and finish it today being st. Patricks Day. Happy St. Paddy'd day to all!

Thanks for looking, have a great day xx

3 comments:

Linda said...

A really beautiful LO - the colours all blend in so well with the owl - love it!

danemi1 said...

Love what you have done with it all - the colours all really work well with the piccie

Scrapdolly said...

I love the page and the owl
I don't post but do look here often. I love looking at your wonderful fur family