Wednesday 5 March 2008

Generations Layout

Just finished this lo of 3 of my gorgeous furry girls. These I-Kan-Dee ceramic matt stones are fab, I had never used them before so thats a first for me today.
Another first today was using these suede flowers by We R Memory keepers, Yummy, great quality too, I got them from QVC recently.
GENERATIONS
I took this picture in the new year, it was so nice to see all the genrations of the same family curled up together.


As you can see the hidden journalling is brief but tells who they are and the year it was taken, I would normally write more but this really did not need it as each cat has many layouts which include all there quirks of personality.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Gorgeous colours Jay and I love those flowers and letter tiles! It always helps having such cute subject matter too!

Amanda said...

i love that photo. brilliant :)