Tuesday 8 April 2008

Not just sisters....

This was fun to do, I got to make a mess which is always fun for me, I got nice and messy when inking the paper doily. If there is no mess then I have not had as much fun as I would like. LOL
I love this picture from Kay and Rhi's visit up to see us.
I am really enjoying using other mediums, like material and knitting etc, it gives a real homemade feel about the lo.
I always wished I had a sister. I love my little brother to bits ( not so little now, he is 32 lol) but I always wondered what life would be like with a sister.
Thanks for looking, have a scrappy day!
Jay xxx

5 comments:

fLoWeR said...

This is gorgeous! I love the lacy bits and the paisly paper and the buttons and the...you get the picture! Love it!

Laurie.D said...

wow this is great. Everything goes so well together. The paper doily is fab!

Sally D said...

As ever BEAUTIFUL work Jay, yumm.

Also thanks for your lovely comments on my blog thats really kind of you hun, looking forward to seeein more of your Beaut work too xx :O)

barmyowlscoo said...

I love the LO, I thought the doily was cloth at first, it's really effective the way you have inked it and it does all go together perfectly.

Sue said...

Really really pretty!