Thursday 10 April 2008

Party Girls

This picture was from back in 2000, it is 3 girls I used to hangout with back then, we were at one of thier birthday parties. It was a fun time.
I am still in my I love Elsie faze as you can see. I did enjoy this one and had good fun doing lots of hand doodling aswell. I also hand wrote visable journalling which is really unusual for me as I hate my hand writing, however I recently bought Heidi Swapps Love your handwriting book and I have not read much yet but it has made me braver already.
Have a great night. xxx

4 comments:

Marieke said...

STUNNING layout! GREAT details and colors!

Have a GREAT weekend!

xxxMarieke

jay670120 said...

one of my faves .... love elsie xxx

Lori said...

I'm lovin your Love Elsie phase Jay! Really cracking LO!
And no need to worry about me not coming to the crop- I love the coconut cake too much!

Lauren said...

What a great layout. It has got so much spunk and attitude - just like the photo.