Monday 21 April 2008

Door to the past

I am loving the Archaic papers, YUM YUM YUM! I started this lo at the crop on Saturday but didn't finish it until this afternoon.
I really love the Jewellery box Thickers font. Scrummy and the felt are always great, lets face it, I just love thickers. I am still loving the effect I am getting from the Magic Mesh too.
Along the bottom of the photo I used a pods rub-on from BG Archaic then I coloured the dots with Sakura souffle pens and the large dots are I-Kan-Dee Matt dots. I love the grungy feel of this LO.
The picture is of the entrance door to Ravenscraig castle. it has a sort of mystical feel to me, so I loved the picture.

15 comments:

Inspiration Alley said...

This just perfect, the magic mesh really makes it and the paper is the perfect choice. Stunning lo.

Cass said...

Fabulous Lo.Absolutely gorgeous.

Cass xx

mandijane said...

that's a really great LO...think I'd be having that one up in a frame......

Enfys said...

Love this LO and the pic is perfect.

TwinTrouble said...

WOW... a fantastic layout... really love how the papers go with the photo... just stunning :)

daydreamer said...

gorgeous LO, love the magic mesh, will have to have a go at that myself! x

Charlol said...

Love the LO's never thought of using magic mesh for scrapbooking good idea. Love your 15 cats, it must be hard work. They are beautiful. I find my two can be cheeky at times, love them sooo much though. Sending your cats lots of cuddles, very cute.

Debsg said...

Love the colours and the buttons look fab. Deb x

Laurie.D said...

Wow, fab layout!!! I think the magic mesh looks great:)

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Beautiful LO. The colours are stunning.

Linda Elbourne said...

Fab LO - absolutely bloomin gorgeous!

Lori said...

Wow, this turned out great Jay! Good to see all the gerbil talk didn't distract you from finishing it!

kelly said...

lovin ur lo hun, i like the colours not colours i would normally use but look really effective. x

Suzanne said...

Great page, love the distressing of the paper edges and how you used the buttons. I love that thickers font too - you can download a lookalike font if you want at http://www.fonts101.com/xt_fontdetails_az_FID!32436~WhoaNellyNF~font.html

Tracey said...

WOW this is stunning Jay, I love it