Monday 21 April 2008

Crop day

I had a really brilliant day at the crop on Saturday, their where lots of us and the atmosphere was brilliant! I will post some pictures of my lo's later as I was working on 2 and didn't get either finished, which is unusual for me but I had admin stuff to do and the rest of the day was so chilled and such good laughs.

Helen if you read this, the Gerbils would look great with Bind-it-all neck wear PMSL.

Thanks again to everyone for making it such a great day.

If you want to see your MUG SHOTS ladies pop over to our crop blog and you will see them all down the right hand side. Mine is awful! but as promised I put it up (until I can get a better one lol).

1 comment:

Helen said...

I've just read this and you are sooooo mean to those poor little gerbils. I am going to be scrapping photos of them at the Mega crop!!

Hope you are feeling better :)